background

Friday, January 8, 2010

It's Friday!!

Well, it's Friday and now that Sean is working at Joker's on the weekends I equally love the weekends adn equally hate the weekends. Obviously I love the weekends because I don't have to work and can spend time with the family and friends; however, I now hate the weekends because I don't really see my husband from Thursday through Sunday. He's either working at Lowe's, sleeping or working at Joker's. However, tonight is the Family Movie Night at Faith and Sean is going to come to that before he has to go to work. On one hand I love that he will sacrifice his sleep for some family time, but at the same time I want him to go home and sleep. I hate to see him so worn out! This weekend he is working at Lowe's at 6 am and then at Joker's from 9pm to 2am so he doesn't get much sleep. Dinner is a spaghetti feed from 5 to 6 and then Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs starts at 6:30. It's all FREE at Faith Assembly so you should come if you are reading this!! Even if you don't have kids it will be fun!! There is free popcorn too, and they will have other movie snacks that you can purchase if you would like.

I'm thirty six weeks today!!! Not much longer to go now. Boston could be arriving any day now. I am anxious for his arrival, but I could skip the delivery!!! Ha. Ha. I try not to think about labor because as most of you know, I am a WIMP!! I just keep thinking that when I can no longer do it then God will carry me through it. That makes me feel better. We did our tour of the birthing floor at Kadlec yesterday. I was excited to hear that I don't have to bring my own stereo because all of the rooms have them now. I will be listening to KLOVE from the time I arrive through Boston's birth!! That will help to keep me relaxed.

1 comment:

  1. Not too much longer :) Hopefully the baby comes after the baby shower!!

    ReplyDelete