background

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Introductions

Sean and I met a little over two years ago while both of us were working at Lowe's in Pasco. It didn't take either of us long to know that we were meant for each other; however, I admittedly dragged my feet for quite some time. After about three months I finally accepted that God graciously put this wonderful man on earth for me and me alone. About three months after that we were engaged and planning a wedding. Our families have meshed extremely well and for that we are eternally grateful. Sean and I were married in June of 2009 and we are now patiently waiting the arrival of our first child. His name is Boston and he should be here any time now. We are beside ourselves with happiness, as is the rest of our family and friends. Tomorrow I will be 36 weeks along. I have been placed on bed rest due to high blood pressure, GIGANTICALLY swollen feet, legs and fingers. Although I may not be the most comfortable, Boston is perfectly healthy and doing just fine. My goal is post updates at least once a week. Who knows though, we might just be too boring for that. :)

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading how you met. Keep up the blog. It will be nice to reread once you get busy with life later and think of how bored you were. If you need company, I'm pretty close to you and can drop by. Feel free to check our blog out.

    ReplyDelete